AMFR + Kirkpatrick Four Levels® Evaluation Certification Program – Bronze
28 – 29 June + 30 June 2016
Bright Lights is a package that combines a certification training in The Kirkpatrick Model, the foremost training evaluation methodology in the world, with the Seminar Boost on Thursday were theory is put into practice with the best.
In the Bronze certification program you will learn directly from the Kirkpatricks the true and correct Kirkpatrick methodology and apply it to your own program to maximize business results.
Bronze Certification – Course Description
During this course, you will learn the four levels of training evaluation, receive a participant manual filled with examples and templates that you may borrow and adapt to build your own tools and course critiques, and gain a complete understanding of what each level measures. You will also explore the reasons why training evaluation is critical to training success and hear case studies and success stories from companies that have used the Kirkpatrick Model effectively. You will learn the Kirkpatrick Decision-Making Model to help you to allocate training resources effectively.
A unique feature of this course is the exploration of how to ensure that what is learned transfers to on-the-job behaviors. You will learn why training alone is not enough and receive guidance to ensure that what you teach actually gets used on the job.
You will receive a grade and personalized comments on your own training evaluation plan that you submit at the end of the course to become Kirkpatrick bronze level certified.
- Objectively determine where to allocate training resources to create the most business impact.
- Create an effective program evaluation plan that maximizes business results and minimizes resources employed.
- Define the critical difference between effective training and training effectiveness.
- Evaluate programs using appropriate Kirkpatrick Model tools.
All participants will receive:
- Pre-work article
- Interaction throughout the seminar
- Workbook including templates, tools and examples
- Homework assignment
- Grading and personalized feedback on individual training evaluation plan
- Certificate of completion and Kirkpatrick bronze level certification credential
- Virtual badge that you can use to advertise your new credential
- The right to add “Kirkpatrick” to your skills/expertise on your LinkedIn profile
- Four weeks of follow-up via email
Course materials and execution are in English.
June 28-29 – Clarion Sign Hotel, Stockholm
June 30 – Berns, Stockholm
Price: 25 500 SEK
Included in the price is the seminar – A Mindset for Results, June 30th.